Terms of Service ("Terms," "Terms of Service")
Welcome to Eleven11 Digital
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the www.eleven11.digital website (the "Website") operated by Eleven11 Digital, a(n) Limited Liability Company formed in North Carolina, United States ("us," "we," "our") as this Terms of Service contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of the website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the website.
By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you do not have permission to access the website.
Description of the service
Eleven11 Digital offers web design, AI automation, branding, marketing, and digital assistance to optimize your business's online presence and operations. Our platform provides users with innovative tools and solutions to enhance their workflows and optimize their business processes.
You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, impersonating Eleven11 Digital or its employees, engaging in conduct that may harm us or users of the website, or using the website in a way that violates any laws.
1. Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Eleven11 Digital or its employees, representatives, subsidiaries, or divisions;
2. Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
3. Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail, or any similar material;
4. Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm Eleven11 Digital or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
5. Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
6. Using any robot, spider, or other similar automatic technology, process, or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
7. Using any manual process or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
8. Using any device, software, means, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other such materials;
9. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging, or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
10. Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
11. Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
12. Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
No Warranty on Website
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE) SHALL APPLY TO THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
We assume no liability for the availability, errors or inaccuracies of the information, products or services provided on this Website. We may experience delays in updating information on this Website and in our advertising on other websites. The information, products and services found on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies or may not be complete or current. Products or services may be incorrectly priced or unavailable. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website. The inclusion or offering of any product or service on this Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by us.
Damages and Limitation of Liability
Eleven11 Digital shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of our platform. By using our platform, you agree to indemnify and hold Eleven11 Digital harmless from any claims, demands, or damages, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our platform or your violation of this Policy.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties and not by us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you click on or software that you download, whether from this Website or other websites or applications, is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
The content and intellectual property available on our platform are owned by Eleven11 Digital. You may not use, modify, distribute, or reproduce any of our content without our prior written consent. By using our platform, you agree to grant Eleven11 Digital a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute any user-generated content you submit through our platform.
Governing Law, severability, dispute resolution and venue
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina, United States, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. THESE TERMS SHALL NOT BE GOVERNED BY THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE SALE OF INTERNATIONAL GOODS, THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE, NOR INCOTERMS.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had with you regarding the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms including but not limited to the interpretation or breach thereof shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Bonneville County, Idaho.
YOU AND ELEVEN11 DIGITAL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
Changes to Terms of Service
Eleven11 Digital reserves the right to update or revise this Policy at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use our platform after any changes to this Policy, you agree to be bound by the updated or revised terms.
Eleven11 Digital may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to our platform if you violate any provision of this Policy or for any other reason deemed appropriate by Eleven11 Digital. In case of termination, you will no longer have access to your account and any associated data.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or Your Information, please call us at 910-703-7056 or send an email to email@example.com