Welcome to Eleven11 Digital
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information from our clients and their employees:
1. Names and contact information (such as email addresses and phone numbers) for the purpose of providing our services and communicating with clients
2. Payment information for the purpose of processing payments for our services
3. Other information that clients provide to us in the course of using our services.
We use this information for the following purposes:
Providing our services to our clients, Communicating with clients about our services and their accounts, Processing payments for our services, Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
We may share personal information with third-party service providers or partners when necessary for the purpose of providing our services. These third-party providers may include:
1. Payment processors
2. Analytics services
3. Marketing partners
We only share personal information with these third-party providers to the extent necessary for them to provide their services to us. We require these providers to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We retain all of the information that we collect until no longer needed.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Eleven11 Digital is committed to complying with all applicable privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
1. The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
2. The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
3. The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
4. The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
5. The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
6. The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
7. The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
8. The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
9. The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
10. The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
Eleven11 Digital reserves the right to update or revise this Policy at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use our platform after any changes to this Policy, you agree to be bound by the updated or revised terms.
Eleven11 Digital may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to our platform if you violate any provision of this Policy or for any other reason deemed appropriate by Eleven11 Digital. In case of termination, you will no longer have access to your account and any associated data.